Kerry M. Gasper, Esq.
KERRY M. GASPER earned his B.S. Degree from Kansas State University in 1982. He graduated with honors from Washburn University School of Law, where he served on the Board of Editors for the Washburn Law Journal. Mr. Gasper was admitted to the Kansas bar in 1985. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, and before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit. Mr. Gasper was a research attorney for the Kansas Court of Appeals, 1985-1986. Mr. Gasper currently practices bankruptcy law for Mack & Associates, LLC in Topeka, Kansas.Bar Admissions
- State of Kansas
- United States District Court District of Kansas
- United States Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D. Dean's Honors, 1985)
- Board of Editors, Washburn Law Journal, 1984-85
- Research Attorney, Kansas Court of Appeals, 1985-86
You can also find Kerry on LinkedIn.