John Kerns, Esq.
For over 16 years John has been dedicated to criminal defense. John has conducted more than 60 felony jury trials to verdict in Federal and State courts (he stopped counting long ago) along with numerous misdemeanor trials. Raised in Kansas, John has strong ties to the Kansas legal community. During John's career as a defense attorney, John has represented individuals charged with nearly every existing state and federal crime ranging from murder to low level misdemeanors. John also represents individuals in all aspects of family law.Bar Admissions
- State of Kansas, 2001
- United States District Court District of Kansas, 2001
- United States Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2001
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Life Member
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Life Member
- National College for DUI Defense, General Member
- Kansas Bar Association, Member
- Washburn University School of Law - J.D., top half of graduating class, 2001
- University of Limerick - (Limerick, Ireland) Comparative Legal Studies Semester, 1999
- University of Kansas - B.A., Environmental Studies, 1993
You can also find John on LinkedIn.
"Adam and his team were great to work with! They turned a very stressful situation into a much more relaxed situation. He went through every single detail with us and put..."
"Adam and Abigale we very helpful and kind! They made the process very easy and were very understanding of my specific needs and wants."
"Mr. Adam Mack is a great lawyer. He communicated very well with me the bankruptcy process and everything I needed to do to complete that process.I highly recommend him to anyone seeking to file bankruptcy."
"Adam is a great attorney and a wonderful person. I refer my bankruptcy cases to him because I know he will handle them professionally."
Brent J., Contracts and Agreements Attorney
"Adam has helped several of my clients in who were in difficult circumstances. I have been impressed with his ability to work through complicated financial issues facing my clients."
James B., Personal Injury Attorney
"I endorse this lawyer. I have known Adam for approximately 5 years and have worked with him in professional settings. I know him to have the highest ethical standards and he is very competent in his practice of law."
Christopher G., Personal injury Attorney